Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Dishes and Taxes

Fun things! Today, when I was at Max, I paid attention to two boxes that have always been by the entrance of his door. They were boxes of dishes. I asked Max if could inspect them, and found that they are two sets of these adorable dishes! White porcelain with gold stars! Each box has 4 big dinner plates, 4 soup plates, 4 dessert plates, 4 saucers and 4 little coffee cups. So, so cute! Max said I could have them, so now I have a very nice set of matching dishes. I was originally just going to go to Value Village and pick out something eccentric, but I like these much better.

I want to live in this new house now :(

Also, I went to my momma's house and did my taxes today! It was pretty confusing at first, but not actually that hard. And if everything goes smoothly, I might be getting back $1295 from it! Damn, why do people hate doing taxes? They seem pretty awesome, if you get money back.

I want to change my blog settings, so it can only allow certain people access, but I'm not really sure how to do it. I wish there was an option for selecting people from the list of those already following it, because there is one person I need to remove. Ah well, I'll figure it out.

Hopefully there will be something more eventful to update with soon. Until then, peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment