Saturday, November 6, 2010

If I Were An Animal

If I was an animal, what kind of animal would I be? I always want to pick something beautiful and different, something bold. I always wanted to be a bird, for the freedom that they symbolize and the patterns of their feathers.

I would generally say that if I was an animal, I would be a dog. But dogs run in packs and desire the company of others, when I really do not. Then I would say I was a cat, but cats are too aloof, and I never really considered myself a cat-person. My Chinese horoscope tells me that I am a Horse, but I don't feel like I would be a horse if someone waved a wand and turned me into an animal. I want to be something smaller than a horse.

I would want to be a parrot. I want to be colourful and talkative and exotic.

Man, I don't know where I'm going with this. I think I'm just trying to get my creative juices flowing again.

No comments:

Post a Comment