Friday, December 31, 2010

Meat Pies and A Wish For The Future

Forgive me, blog, for I have sinned. It has been... Fuck, I don't know, a couple days since I last updated. But I have a good reason!

My new house is perfect and wonderful in many ways: there is heat in every room (even the bathrooms!), there is so much SPACE, I have my own room and my own bathroom, and the kitchen is the biggest kitchen I've ever owned. There is one huge, major flaw though. My new house does not yet have any Internet.

It's not as bad as I thought it would be, being without Facebook and my webcomics for so long. But I miss it sometimes. It's weird, not being connected to the whole world. But soon, soon, everything will be back to normal. The Internet man is coming on Sunday and making everything better. I-I think I love him.

Currently I am at my mothers house, awaiting meat pies and coconut cake. And being pestered. Man, it's like every time I come over here, it just reminds me why I left. She was expecting that I was going to stay over here all night, so I could walk Macey in the morning so she wouldn't feel guilty about going to Sean's house for the night. Bitch, what? I fucking hate coming back here. The only good thing about this house is Macey. I was going to stay here as late as possible because you were going to be an asshole and leave that nice little dog tied up all night. Honestly, you are worse than you say we are with her. You and your gay boyfriend COULD stay here, you know? Ah, whatever. Now I'm grappling with whether I should stay here, for poor old Macey. Who's going to give her a walk in the morning? I love Macey, but I regret getting her only to be left with these assholes. I wish I didn't work as much, then I could just take her to live with me.

So, I finally did it. I got my tattoo. It cost $200 and took up way more time than I thought it would, but it is now on my arm. All the people at the tattoo place were impressed that I had designed it myself. It hurt like a bitch, but worth it in the end. Unfortunately, there are already a few things that I see that I want touched up, but that's alright. Predictably, my mum was an asshole about it. But what can you do?

Meat pie time now, and I will have to put up with Sean and Janelle and my mother. I just want to escape with Max and watch 30 Rock, somewhere nice and quiet.

Ah, Happy New Years. 2010 has been a nice year. My first full year off of school. I took a lot of time to rethink what I want to do in life, and I think I'm slowly making my way towards what I (possibly) want. There were a lot of really, really shitty parts, but it was mostly all good times and I am thankful for them. And I have this funny feeling that 2011 will be even better...

1 comment:

  1. what are you doing on thursday?
    what are you doing on saturday?

    ReplyDelete