Monday, June 16, 2014

Goodluck and Goodbye

You know, I started this blog when I was going through a lot of weird, internal, emotional things. And I'm still going through a lot of that, but different ones now. I've grown a lot since I needed this blog to help me. I moved out with my boyfriend of now 7 and a half years, and we're loving it. I recently went on a month long trip to Europe with my sister, which, while sometimes very trying (she's hard to get along with), proved in the end to be a valuable experience. I graduated from Langara, and now I'm almost done being a 3rd year student at Emily Carr University. My creative talents have leapt and grown, and while, like I said, I still have many, many personal problems to face, the fact that my art is becoming so, so good brings me a lot of solace.

So I guess I'm saying goodbye to this blog. It's been almost a year since I made a post, but I've thought often about it. It helped me to write so many of these things down, especially when I didn't know where I was going with my life, and when Yas died, and when I broke up with Max that one time (hahaha I try not to think about this). But it helped me when I needed it, and now that it's no longer needed, I will close this chapter of my blogging history. Maybe I'll start a new one? I do miss writing one, especially since regularly writing in a journal is slowly becoming a thing of the past for me. And I would like a place to share my creative process and goals with people. But for now, I'm just trying to focus on registering for Fall semester classes (as we speak) and how to pay off my credit card after going to Europe, so all things in their own time.

Good luck, thanks for reading, and goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment