Saturday, April 13, 2013

The Bird... Ressurected?!

Oh, hey! I bet you all thought I died, didn't you? Well, you would be wrong. I'm still like, super alive over here. The only reason I'm updating now is because... CLASSES ARE OVER! I did it! I finished my 2 year program. All that's left now is preparing for the grad show, and that is going to be a cake walk compared to the last 2 weeks. For example, yesterday, I was awake for 31 hours, then slept for 15.5 hours. I feel waay better, but it feels like the middle of the day already, and it's only 10am.

I can talk more about school later, so I will. In the meantime...

Max and I are moving out this summer! When exactly? Who knows! Where? Who knows! With what money? Who knows! But we're making it happen and it's very exciting.

Fan Expo is rolling around again, and I actually have a Pip-Boy to wear to it this year! Going to fix it all up and it's going to look totally awesome.

Tanis' friend, Christina, ended up being a massive cunt! Wow! Who knew that someone you liked so much could end up being such a worthless fucking bitch! Don't you love it when friends of one of your best friends ends up choosing the best friends emotionally and sexually abusive ex-boyfriend over hanging out with the best friend? Oh, right, NOBODY LOVES THAT! Good to know that your loyalty can be so easily bought, Christina, you actual sack of garbage! Yaaaaaaaay

We're having our year end barbeque at Stephen's house to celebrate on Friday. So much food, so many drinks, so many friends!

And now, off to work, and I'm actually not dreading it for once. Though I still feel awfully shakey from sleeping so much. I'm actually really looking forward to updating this blog again.

1 comment: