Sunday, September 12, 2010

Nothing Better

I'd like to take a moment to welcome a new follower to this blog, a certain Lady of the Woo. Hello, new friend! Welcome to the club!

Oh god, who am I kidding? There is no club. It's just me and a computer screen. Boo hoo hoo.

Updates? Updates!

Oh wait, nothing cool has happened (except Sushi, and Gelato, and Sleepover last night! Am I right?). I wish I didn't live such a ho-hum life. I wish something interesting would happen. I wish...

I wish I could write like I used to. But everytime I want to, I get scared and give up before an attempt was even made. It's so sad. I cry, sometimes. But only sometimes. I'm big and strong, dontchya know?
I'm scared, too scared to pick up my trombone and coax the tones again. To afraid to illustrate my stories, to afraid to try anything that will accomplish nothing but let me know that I'm hopeless.

Le sigh. I'm such a lazy bum.

You know what I'm going to do? I am going to post a list of all my favourite webcomics, because I meant to do it a long time ago, and I feel that they should all get some free advertising because they're so amazing. Some are a little NSFW, but we're all big kids, right?

Right?



Gunshow









Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal






Shrub Monkeys







Hanna Is Not A Boy's Name









Girls With Slingshots









Nedroid Picture Diary







Gunnerkrigg Court








Hark! A Vagrant









Johnny Wander








The Meek









The Zombie Hunters










Bad Machinery










Lackadaisy










The Seraph Inn (Dreamless, Inverloch and The Phoenix Requiem)












Rice Boy and Order of Tales











Awkward Zombie






Darwin Carmichael Is Going To Hell
Manly Guys Doing Manly Things
Sandra and Woo
Blip

Those last 4 don't include pictures because somehow, it is suddenly 4:40 am and I don't know how this happened. This is what time I was up until last night, too!

Will I ever learn from my mistakes? Stayed tuned, kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment