Friday, February 26, 2010

Gold Medals, L4D2 and Memes

Hahaha, how emo! Better now!

Nothing much to report in the world, except I saw a three year old with a pacifier today. Like, he could walk perfectly, and he was sucking on a fucking pacifier. Honestly, people, once your child can speak in (mostly) coherent sentences, then they don't need a pacifier anymore. I tried to tell Max that, but apparently I was being too loud and I got a dirty look.

Whatever, lady, you're the one with the kid who still needs a pacifier.

Gold for Canada! Women's Hockey owned today. Max and I caught the last 5 minutes of it while we were downtown today. It was a pretty great feeling to celebrate a gold medal for Canada with thousands of other people. Also: Suck it, America.

Played a lot of Left 4 Dead 2 today and yesterday. It's becoming a bit of an obsession. Max and I had a contest today to see who could kill the most zombies. Max won, but let me just say that that's because I got jumped by a Jockey twice, and for extended periods of time while Max was runnin' around doing other stuff. Had that not happened, I would have done better. Just saying.

And, lastly, this is my favourite new site. Know Your Meme is both fun and informative, but mostly fun. I was honestly crying because I was laughing so hard. Advice Dog is always a fun favourite, but his spin-offs are almost better. There's Socially Awkward Penguin, Pokeparents and Rich Raven for starters, and don't forget about Courage Wolf. I would link all of those, but I'll just end up in an exhausting cycle of looking at meme after meme after meme. And I've done that enough today.

Well, this was a chump-update. I really haven't been in the documenting mood lately, I don't know why. Everytime I want to write something, I get bored and it just doesn't happen.

Ah well. Listening to Electric Worry, by Clutch.

No comments:

Post a Comment