Monday, January 10, 2011

Winter Blues

I wish to kill all the customers in the world. The end.

Ah, not the the end. Just had a really bad day, and there was this pounding headache that would not leave me all day. Just... fuck.

In my previous entry, I talked about how frustrating the last year had been. I'm still feeling it. I just feel everything weighing down on me. I just want to accomplish something. Figure out what I want to be, where I want to go to school... Even small stuff, like getting the house all set up and decorated, or figuring out what the hell is wrong with my wireless internet. I'm stealing someone else's WiFi right now, and their network is ironically called HouseOfFaith. I've never been really devout, but Oh Lawd, I believe!

The house just feels like it's going to take so much goddamn work. I have to paint all this stuff, not to mention have the money to buy the stupid paint, and damn, fulfilling my New Years resolution of cutting down on swearing is hard. Things sound so boring without a couple 'fucks' thrown in there. But anyway, I'm just starting to feel overwhelmed with how long it's going to take to get the new house in order. I just want it to be done, boohoohoo.

There's honestly nothing else for my to say right now. I'm just so tired, and I think winter is really giving me the blues this year. I need more Vitamin D. Ah well, tomorrow I will self medicate with Bau Chau's and Sweet Revenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment