Saturday, February 5, 2011

First Impressions

People seem to have some pretty strange ideas about me. The other day, two boys at work were talking about rolling joints, and I was kind of laughing along. One of the boys asked "Oh, do you smoke?" I said I didn't, and he looked surprised. "You just look the type." The type? "Yeah, like, the hippie-type." I let him leave with his life. Me, a hippie? Ugh, god no.

Today, a different boy asked if I had been to one of the girl's birthday party last night at Joseph Richards. I said that I didn't go to clubs. He laughed and said "Oh, do you go to dinner parties then?" (cheeky bastard). I said I just didn't go out. Again, incredulity. "You seem like a partier!" Honestly? What do they all think of me?

Alright you guys, assignment. I know there aren't many of you who read this, but I want you to tell me what your first impression of me was. I'd just like to know, for the sake of curiosity, how other people view me.

Short entry today. I am currently sick as a dog and contemplating a nap. Armed with creme caramel tea, blood oranges and grapes, I will cure myself.

1 comment:

  1. whoa, creme caramel tea?
    also, I met you when you were like 12 or 13, so......don't know if this is applicable. But I thought you were badass and geeky in the good sense. Which you still are, haha :)

    ReplyDelete