Sunday, April 4, 2010

Second Chances and Who The Fuck Even Knows

Tomorrow. I am meeting up with Max tomorrow.

I emailed him, and said that I think I spoke too quickly, and I regret (so, so much) saying no to trying to work things out. And I do, I really do. I was so hasty, so quick, that I didn't stop to think about anything. I was tired from that week at the Girl Guide camp (did I tell you that I'd worked on the Saturday for 15 hours, with only a 1 1/2 hour break? I was exhausted), and instead of taking a night to sleep on it, I went right for the money.

And I seriously don't know what to think now. Yesterday, I was SO SURE I'd made the right decision. But I should know myself well enough by know to realize that I can never be sure about anything.

I just want things to be the way they used to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment