Friday, June 11, 2010

Fifa and Outfits

FIFAAAAAAA!

In case you hadn't noticed, the World Cup has kicked off! Needless to say, I'm cheering for the Italian team. Evviva la Azzurris! The Azzurris, since you probably don't know, are the Italian national football team. And I'm sure some of you will remember, Italy took it home during the last Fifa.

Also, suck it, Portugal.

I don't like how Portugal is the band wagon team. The only reason they are is thanks to the biggest vag in the world, Cristiano Ronaldo. He hogs the limelight and since the world clearly has a thing for unattractive momma's boys, his team became the favourite.

Again, Portugal. You suck.

I still don't know what to wear to Chiara's birthday! I know you all think this is very unimportant, but this is my first 'big kid' birthday party! I'm actually going to a drinking establishment, The Blarney Stone! Even though I won't drink anything unless someone buys something for me, it's a big deal! Also, I want to look as old as possible, because I hate getting asked to show my ID. It's not that I don't have any, it's just that it's my passport, which is so unspeakably lame. I don't have a drivers license or any other BC ID, so I have to bring my passport along for the ride. Also, I hate using it because the picture is from when I was 15, and it was suuuuch a bad day for having my picture taken. I look awful and literally retarded. SO, I'm hoping that if I can actually manage to look my age for once, no one will ask me for my ID.

An old man fell in love with me today. Well, not old, just kind of dumpy, middle-aged and Latino. He came to the deli and asked for 200g of Quinoa and Grilled Vegetable salad, and was suuuper annoying. When he brought it through Cristina's till, he asked if she had a fork, and she told him he had to go back to the deli to ask for one. He then apparently got this huge grin on his face and said "Oh, to the most beautiful girl in the whole world?"
Whyyyy do I only attract unattractive people? It's not fair. If I'm supposed to be as beautiful as all these creepy people say I am, why don't other beautiful people tell me so?

Watching a program about Africa on CBC. I'd really love to go there someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment