Monday, June 14, 2010

Survey

When you're really thirsty, what do you enjoy drinking most?
Honestly, just ice water.

What do you find inspirational in the world?

The little things that people tend to not notice. A picture someone drew on a wall, a gesture, a conversation between strangers on the bus...

What do/did you think of your high school?:
Gaaaaaaaaaaay.

Where do you do your grocery shopping?

Mostly Famous Foods now, because I'm there all the time anyway.

Do you still have a VHS player?

Hahaha, ohhh man. I think my dad has a DVD/VHS player, but it's been a long time since I've actually watched a VHS movie.

Why is it that photography is becoming a trend?

Because digital cameras are fairly affordable and you don't have to be a pro to use one.

Don't you hate it when one of your earbuds stops working?

Don't you hate it when the rubber nubs fall off the ends of your earbuds, making them a million time uncomfortable?

Do/did you take foods classes in high school?
Only the mandatory one in Grade 8. Wish I'd taken more though.

Do you enjoy making hemp necklaces and bracelets?:

Not particularly?

What is your favourite bookstore?
Whatever's around.

How can we tell if you are in a bad mood?

You can't. You may never know. I don't always broadcast how I'm feeling, because I don't like being a whiny little bitch.

How are you when you're in a really good mood?:

I laugh a lot.

When you're bored in class, what do you do?

Draw, daydream.

Have you ever changed yourself to fit in better?

Probably, but not completely. I'll take a fad and modify it to my own standards.

Do you keep old shoeboxes?

Oh my god, yes. And fill them with important things.

What is something about you that is typical to someone of your gender?

I wear skirts and dresses all the time, I love shopping, clothes, cooking, shoes, cute things, pink, etc.

What about something atypical?

Zombies, video games, camping, comic books, camping and other such things.

Are you similar to what your starsign says you should be?

Heather said "as a cancer im sapposed to be an overly caring home based person. a little mama trying to make everyone happy." Secretly, that is exactly what I am like.

When asked to help make dinner, would you make the starter,main or dessert?

All of it. I love, love, love cooking.

What did you have for lunch?
I have no idea. Uhhhh rice crackers?

What's your least favourite thing about people your own age?

They just want to get drunk all the time, and watch terrible TV shows.

Name a really popular television show you never got into:

Lost, Gossip Girls, Sex and the City, Desperate Housewives... pretty much all of them.

What was the best thing that happened today?

Went shopping at Value Village with Heather and bought a cute shirt, and took a 3 hour nap.

Were you one of those kids who were proud when they had a bruise?

Oh man, I'm still like that.

1. When was the last time you attended a funeral? Do you remember what the weather was like on that day?
I was 15, and it was a man I'd never known about until he was dead; a friend of my father's named Quepert (for reals). It was decent weather, I think it was May, but the whole funeral freaked the fuck out of me. He looked like, really dead, like they hadn't tried to pretty his corpse up or anything. His skin was all grey, and just blaargh it totally scarred me.

2. During the last winter, what was the largest amount of snowfall you experienced? Is this more or less than you have witnessed in other years?

Shit, did it even snow this winter? Last winter was murder, but this winter was a pussy.

3. Have you ever had a particularly uneventful birthday celebration? What caused it to be less than exciting?

Probably my 14th or 15th birthday. I don't remember them at all, so I'm assuming they sucked.

5. What was the last life-changing decision you made, and what prompted that decision?

Hahaha, fuck, I have no idea.

6. If you currently have a job, how long do you think you will continue working there?
Until I get bored. I don't have anything against being there for another year, but I refuse to work at Famous Foods for more than 2 years.

7. Is where your food comes from and the quality of your food important to you?
Not really? I mean, I don't want to eat radioactive food, but I'm not a stickler for the whole local/organic thing.

8. When was the last time you attended a place of worship? Was this of your own volition, or did someone make you come along?

For my cousins wedding. It was in a Catholic church. I'm not a big religion fan, but it was okay.

11. What was the last expensive thing you saved up for? Was it worth all that time and effort?

School, and no, it was not worth any of my time or effort.

12. If/When you go to college, will you have to pay for it out of your own pocket? If not, how will you be covering the expenses?

I will probably get a student loan or something.

13. When was the last time you did any sort of yardwork? Do you tend to mind that sort of physical activity, or would you prefer to avoid it?
I can't remember when I did it last, but I like stuff like that anyway.

14. How bad was your last sunburn? Did it peel at all?

Oh, it was sooooo so bad. Like, fucking bright red all over, because I'm a genius and I thought I didn't need sunscreen because it was so overcast.

15. How many times have you cried since 2o1o has begun? Which times were the worst?

A lot in the end of March/beginning of April. But otherwise, that's all.

21. Do you ever shop at thrift stores? What do you think of those that do shop at such places? Do you have any issue with wearing pre-owned clothing?

I don't have an issue with pre-owned clothing, but I normally have problems finding things in my size, so I don't do it very often.

23. When was the last time you did something with one of your parents? Do you enjoy spending time with them, or would you rather hang out with someone else?
Dunno. Can't think of anything specific.

24. Who was the last person to be there for you when you needed them? Do you appreciate this person and their efforts? Would you be likely to be there for them in return?

Pfft, I don't need anyone.

27. If you want a tattoo, do you sit with the design idea for awhile to make sure it is what you really want? In your opinion, how big of a decision is getting a tattoo?

Once I figured out what I want, it's just a manner of saving the money and making an appointment. I guess it is a big decision, but like, if you really really REALLY hate it, just get it lasered off.

28. Do you feel more comfortable with the idea of getting pierced or tattooed (if those are things you want, anyway)? Why might you feel that way?
Tattooed. I love my nose piercing, but the idea of punching holes through your skin makes me feel a little ill.

29. How has your weight changed in the past few months? Do you tend to eat more or less as the weather warms up?

I'm just fat.

3o. Do you have a distinct springtime where you live?

Totally, although I didn't notice it so much this year.

32. Does it ever make you anxious to eat in front of others? Do you ever watch the way others eat?

Hahaha, omg yes. I have to take out my retainer when I eat, so that makes me triple anxious. I eat very carefully when I'm with others. I do watch other people as their eating, but it makes me feel sick sometimes. I dunno, when you really watch someone chewing, it's gross looking.

34. Who is someone you hope you never have to see again?
Wow. Uhhh, nobody, I think?

36. Is there a hobby you want to pick up or get back into; one that you have not done in awhile?

My trombone! I miss you, baby :(

39. Is staying a night out in the wild at all appealing to you? Why/why not?
It is, actually. I dunno, it'd be kind of cool to be on your own, and get back to your animal roots and whatnot.

4o. What are some summer aromas that you enjoy?
Water on hot pavement.

41. How good are you when it comes to sticking to a practice routine (for an instrument, et cetera)? Do you ever feel unmotivated to practice? If so, how do you deal with that sensation?

Not very good at all. I'm awfully flighty.

42. Are you happier this year, or were you happier last year at this time? What changed in your life to account for your mood, if anything?
I think I'm happier this year, but I don't know why.

45. Do you mind windy days, or being out in the wind?

LOOOVE windy days. Put on a dress and head out for a walk with my hair down. Awesome.

49. What are some things that are different about this summer compared to the last one? Do you think you'll enjoy yourself more this year, or will last year have the upper hand?
I'm older, and I'm trying to actually hang out with my friends more. Going to drinking establishments, parties, and housesitting my dad's place on my own for a whole month.

5o. Have you ever encountered any wildlife while camping, hiking, or simply being out of doors? What is the coolest thing that you have seen in the wild? In general, are wild animals frightening or interesting to you?

I saw a bear cub once while I was driving. Further down the road, I saw it's dead mother, being hoisted away by hunters. Not cool, just very sad.

52. Would you rather spend time in your back yard or your front yard? What influenced your decision?
I only really have a backyard, but it's nice. Lot's of grass, table and chairs, pool table and vegetable garden.

2 comments:

  1. Dude, these are great date questions. I ought to save this link, lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha I dare you to ask a date if they still have a VHS player

    ReplyDelete