Tuesday, January 26, 2010

3 Years Ago

3 years ago, a boy named Max asked out a girl named Lisa.

It honestly does not feel like 3 years have gone by (and if one more person tells me "Time flies when you're having fun!" I'm going to shoot them). I can still remember January 26th, 2007 so clearly. Like, I remember exactly what we were wearing. That was also the day of my very first kiss, which I am sad to say made me look like a retard. Basically, I froze, and actually said "I wasn't ready for that." Way to go, you douche! It's alright though, folks, I tried again a few days later, and discovered that making out is the greatest thing ever.

There were some tough times. My father being Italian, and therefor a member of the mafia, he literally threatened to kill Max if he did anything. Some people are like "Haha, he's just saying that." No, dear readers, my dad does not just say shit like that. He means it.

But other than little incidences like that, the past three years have been smooth sailing, and I'm in a state where I forget that there was a time when I didn't even know Max existed.

Here's hoping there's more years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment