Thursday, March 25, 2010

Chatroulette!

I've just returned from my first foray into the wonderful, dick-filled world of Chatroulette (hint: "dick-filled" is not a wacky metaphor).

If you haven't heard of it, Chatroulette is like your basic chatroom, except you get to be one-on-one with a stranger. There is video and audio feed, and you can click 'Next' if you get tired of talking to them. Most of the time it's just your average joe's. Sometimes (disturbingly) it's old people. But (disturbingly, yet somehow less disturbing than old people), it's guys with their dicks out. I tried actually counting, for the sake of the blog, but there were just too many.

And in and amongst these people, there are a few cool ones. I came upon a guy wearing a silver skull mask. He was pretty dope. He waved at me, I gave him a thumbs up, he said hi... and then I chickened out and clicked 'Next'. Yes. I am the biggest pussy in the whole world, ever, because I can't talk to strangers on the Internet. Chatroulette is mostly guys, and some of the were pretty cute too, but I sadly lack the balls to strike up conversations, so my first Chatroulette experience consisted of me flipping through person after person as they tried to say hello.

Le sigh.

Nothing cool to report, unfortunately. I'm staying at my dad's house for the next few days as he's away in Victoria, looking after cats and just bumming around, really. On Friday I'm heading of to a District Girl Guide Camp to cook meals for a pack of screeching young girls with Karina and Jo, and, more depressingly, I'm beginning to feel like I have no direction in life. Shiiiiit.

No comments:

Post a Comment