Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I'm Getting There

WELL. Wasn't THAT something earlier?

I was feeling pretty down today, I will admit. But, my friend Chiara gave me a call.

There is nothing as therapeutic as girl talk. Nothing. Just sitting and hashing it out with a friend is so great, just getting everything out there. I feel lighter now, and my head is clearer. I laughed a lot. And, we had chocolate mousse cake, and strawberry cheesecake. We talked about the break up a little bit, but mostly we bitched about other things, made plans and watched South Park.

One of the things I'm really looking forward to is spending more time with my friends. Honestly, I never put a lot of stock into friends before, no offense to those that are reading. I just thought that friends come and go, and you can always make more. Anyway, I've always figured I was better on my own.
But now I'm really seeing how important it is to have people around you who are just quality friends. I don't know where I would be without you guys right now. I've gotten more hugs today than I have in the last couple of months. You're all so cool!

I think, already, I'm slowly getting used to this. This isn't the end of my life. I still miss you, Max,
but as I was walking home tonight, with Love Like A Sunset playing in my ears, and a full moon shining, I felt invincible. I'm going to be okay, and I know you will be too, Max.

Also, watching Project Runyway right now, and this Keith fellow is a mega douche. You're clothes suck, dumbass. "Oh, there's criticism, and then there's insult." Get over it, fag. You wanna be on a reality TV show, get some thicker skin, christ.

PS. Goddamnit, they're raising bus fare again, on April 1st. It's already at $2.50 for us big kids! A bus pass is $73!! And do you know how hard it is to scrape together two dollars and fifty cents in change when you are out of bus tickets? Now we're going to have to get together $2.75? Man, give us a break.

No comments:

Post a Comment