Tuesday, March 9, 2010

This Is Not Just A Cry For Attention

Christ, who was that emo? "My life is starting to feel pretty terrible." Haha, what fag hijacked my blog?

Anyway, what I am, chopped fucking liver? Why do I have no comments on these entries?
Read something you liked? COMMENT.
Read something you hated? COMMENT.
Read something and got an idea from it? ESPECIALLY COMMENT.

That's what this is about. It wasn't supposed to be just me sitting in front of a computer and talking and talking and talking. I wanted to stir something from deep within you. I wanted to make you hate me or love me, or whatever else you FEEL like.

I know there's like, maybe two people who read this regularly. But what are you guys, robots? I want all your questions and answers. Give me your arguments, for fuck's sake! I want to be flooded with your memories, stories and thoughts! Make me feel real here, make yourselves heard!

COMMENT!

3 comments:

  1. Actually, I'm a quarter robot, on my mother's side.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I scroll through these entries, and see things like "2 comments" at the bottom of them, I get a little thrill. Lame, I know.

    But thank you guys. So much.

    ReplyDelete