Thursday, May 20, 2010

Familial Situations, Heather and Recipes

So, I was right. It's been three days since I was kicked out, and this morning I got a phone call from my mother "Me and Macey miss you. When are you coming home?" Pardon me? But apparently, she didn't want me to move out now. She was thinking more like August, or even July. Ohh really. How come you didn't tell me that at the time? And how come you already told dad to stop paying for me? And made plans behind my back with Rachel and Peter about how our room was going to be his, and Rachel would get his old one? Huh? How come? And while she may actually miss me, I think that she also misses my financial aid.

It makes me kind of sick inside to have to think that.

I do miss Macey though. I'm going back to be with Macey tomorrow, and grab some more stuff. And also, to hang out with Heather! Yaaay, I'm so excited. It's been a long time since we've really been able to hang out. We're going to walk our dogs, and sew, and have gossipy girl talk. Omg, yessss. That's the best kind of talk. Also, for anyone out there interested, this is her website, Glitter Pretty Costumes. In addition to dancewear, she also makes the most adorable bathing suits. If I had smaller tits, and nicer thighs, I would buy them.

I guess nothing else interesting is happening right now. Oooh, wait! My Uncle Mike is back for a bit from Brazil, and he gave me this really pretty notebook, which I have now turned into my recipe book. For the last little while, I've been writing down recipes in my journal. But I'd like to keep my journal as just a journal, so I'm taking time to transfer all the recipes into this new book. It looks very nice, and I'm doing my best to keep it neat and tidy.
Wait, that's not interesting.

Ah, I give up for tonight.
Peace it.

PS. Here is the song I've had stuck in my head for awhile:

1 comment: