Saturday, May 29, 2010

Malling and Saffron's

This one's going to be a little short, as I'm extremely tired.

So today was much better in comparison to yesterday, because I actually left the house today.

Well, I didn't leave until 6 o'clock, so I suppose that hardly counts. But I met up with Rum and we went to... well, where else do we always go? The mall!

I hadn't been shopping in a long time, and it felt good to just look around and buy things. We stopped in a few places first, but, as always, we ended up in Forever 21.
I picked up quite a few things, but only ended up buying two dresses, and a very cute necklace. Here's one of the dresses:

Admittedly, I didn't know the bow was suppose to go on the front. I think it looks cuter in the back. Also, mine's a little different. It has some crinoline underneath it, making it a little more poofier.
Ugh, now I kind of wish I hadn't bought the other dress. It's cute, just a plain white and blue dress, very light material. But I'm thinking that I might have gotten excited because it fit me and jumped the gun. Did I really need to buy it? Ah well, the return policy at Forever 21 only lets you return things for store credit, so maybe I'll just keep it.

Rum and I then hit Saffron's, and holy god, I am still full. I haven't been that stuffed in a long time. Saffron's is always good eats though, although I don't think I can go back for a while now, because I don't think I'll be able to eat for a long time after tonights pig out, lol.

Aaaand I got locked out for about 2 hours. Peter and Dad went to a movie, and I forgot my key at home. Plus, my right ear is so blocked up right now, I can barely hear anything out of it. It hurts a lot too. Doctor time :(

Ah well, I'll do a more in depth blog about... something, tomorrow. I'm actually reading a book at the moment, called All Quiet On The Orient Express. It's kind of intriguing, but a little infuriating. I'll tell you more tomorrow.

Peace it.

PS. If you at all enjoy the human practice of 'laughing', you should watch this and this, both brought to you by one of my favourite sketch comedy groups, Those Aren't Muskets!

No comments:

Post a Comment