Thursday, May 6, 2010

Hippies, Hippies Are Stupid, STFU Hippies, Etc

Point is, hippies are stupid.

I noticed one of my friends on Facebook has a photo album of demotivational posters. Always up for a larf, I browsed. When I came across this:



Clearly hilarious, amirite?

So I chortled to myself, and then looked at the comments. I was greeted with hippie drivel.

"thats not very funny :("
"its clever. and shocking. it rendered me speechless."
"holy shit. who could ever do something like that?"
"thats so cruel."

I replied (to 'who could ever do something like that?'): "People trying to make money to feed their families, I guess."

Yes, I will admit it. I am not against the clubbing of baby seals. Yes, they smash their soft little head open with clubs. Tough shit, baby seals. Maybe you should have become the dominant species instead of us, and then you could club our young instead. But you didn't.

Okay, baby seals are cute as hell. But get this: they are animals. And hey, we used to kill animals in this exact same way a couple thousand years ago. Now, I know everyone is a little sensitive to killing animals, but you guys are pussies. You don't seem to have an issue with eating dead animals bought from the store. Do you know how horribly they treat cows? And chickens, pigs, calfs, etc. The people clubbing these seals aren't waking up and saying "You know, I think I'm going to go kill some baby animals today." They're making money to feed themselves, and feed their families. And I don't know about you, but being able to pay bills and buy food is pretty fucking dandy.

Also, another question has been plaguing me. Would people even give a fuck if it was something less adorable? How about komodo dragons, even baby komodo dragons? What about alligators? Or fucking sharks? Would anyone care?

And Paul McCartney. Made a huge fuss about it, protesting it and everything, but really. What the fuuuck do you know, Paul? You have like, millions of dollars. You have whatever you want. These people have to do this for their livelihood. I'm pretty sure I would do anything if I was poor and had a family to look after.

Eh, I was going to write something about how terrible high school was, and how my mum is sad that I didn't enjoy it (also, a hilarious anecdote), but I am literally too sick and tired, so peace out.

1 comment:

  1. "You know, I think I'm going to go kill some baby animals today."

    in my head this was disneys goofy followed by a hyuk yuk yuk yuk. lmfao.

    i hated highschool to....all 5 of them that i attended. bah ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete